A simple, refreshing drink that’s perfect for a summer party. Carbonated water in the recipe you can substitute champagne.
- lemon juice: 125 ml
- sugar: 50 g
- elder or citrus liquor: 250 ml
- vodka: 250 ml
- Apple juice: 500 ml
- sparkling water: 125 ml
- ice: to taste
- verbena, mint or Basil: optional
- lemon slices: for filing
1. Mix in a punch bowl the sugar and lemon juice. Wait until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Add all remaining liquid ingredients and ice, stir gently.
3. Serve punch immediately with slices of lemon and sprigs of mint, verbena or Basil.