- Eggs — 5 PCs.
- Milk — 150 ml
- Flour — 1 tbsp
- Mushrooms — 500 gr.
- Carrot — 1 PC.
- Onion — 1 PC.
- Spinach leaves — 8 leaves
- Vegetable oil
- Black pepper
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Whisk whisk eggs with milk and flour, to a smooth consistency. Add finely chopped dill. Form for baking grease with vegetable oil and pour the resulting mass. Bake in a preheated 160 degree oven for 10 minutes .
- Step 2 Prepare the filling: onions finely cut, carrots three on a grater. Fry in vegetable oil.
- Step 3 Mushrooms finely cut and fry until cooked.
- Step 4 Mix the mushrooms with onions and carrots, add finely chopped spinach. Salt, pepper.
- Step 5 the finished omelet evenly spread the filling.
- Step 6 Gently roll into a log, cut into slices and served to the table.