- Chunks of pork on the bone, large, thick — 3 PCs.
- Persimmon solid small — 3 PCs.
- Onion — 1 PC.
- A small Apple sour — 1 PC.
- Vegetable oil
- Salt, pepper, paprika, cumin – to taste.
Method of preparation
- Step 1 From persimmon to cut the tip of the stalk and peel, remove pits. Cut persimmon cubes approximately 1 × 1 cm.
- Step 2 Apples peel, remove the seeds, cut into cubes the same as persimmon.
- Step 3 onion finely chopped.
- Step 4 In a frying pan heat a little vegetable oil, put it in a piece of butter and when the butter begins to foam, put the onion, persimmon and Apple. Salt and pepper to taste. Add a little paprika and cumin. Fry on medium heat, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes. The fruit should be soft but not to soft after boiling.
- Step 5 While the filling is baking, prepare the meat. With a sharp knife to cut pork in the horizontal plane to create a deeper “pocket”.
- Step 6 When the filling is ready, remove the pan from the heat, let the filling cool slightly so it could work and divide it into three parts. Thus, for every steak you will get the same amount of fruit.
- Step 7 Stuff the meat “pockets”. The filling should not fall out of them. Salt the meat on both sides.
- Step 8 in a Large frying pan with non-stick surface which can be put in the oven, heat on high heat. To add chops and fry on both sides over very high heat somewhere in fifteen minutes a side until crisp.
- Step 9 the Pan with the chops to put in a preheated t 195 degrees With the oven. Cook for approximately 60-70 minutes.